FIFA Final 2022: Argentina vs France Match Prediction and Betting Tips: Today 18th December 2022 Fifa World Cup Final Date. Fifa Final 2022 Will be between Argentina and France. We have analyzed more than 200 metrics, including the number of wins, goals scored, and FIFA rankings, from matches, played over the past century to see who is most likely to win the Fifa world cup 2023.
The headline act of a sparkling World Cup 2022 program commences on Sunday afternoon at the Lusail Iconic Stadium, as Argentina and reigning champions France strive for international supremacy in a mouthwatering final.
France remains the favorite to win the FIFA World Cup this year and has made the most of its stellar squad throughout the competition. Les Bleus were fairly comfortable in their 2-0 victory against Morocco in the semifinals and will be intent on achieving a similar result in the final.
Argentina, on the other hand, has been on an inspired run at the World Cup with Lionel Messi leading the charge. The Albiceleste are within touching distance of ending their 36-year drought at the World Cup and will look to their talisman yet again this weekend.
FIFA Final 2022: Argentina vs France
Fifa 2022 World Cup championship match on Sunday pits Argentina against France. Kickoff from Lusail Stadium is set for 10 a.m. ET (FOX). Below, we analyze Tipico Sportsbook’s lines around Argentina vs. France odds and make our best World Cup bets, picks, and predictions.
- FIFA FINAL 2022: Argentina vs France
- Match Venue: Lusail Stadium
- Time: December 18, 9 pm (India Time)
- Prediction: With 63 matches completed, Kashef has a 68 percent accuracy level. Sizing up all the odds, it could not be any closer.
Argentina vs France Prediction
Lionel Messi has grown into his role with Argentina and has stepped up as their leader at the 2022 World Cup. The South American champions have rallied around their talisman and have become a particularly difficult opponent to defeat.
We expect Messi’s Argentina to secure a narrow victory against the French in this weekend’s highly-anticipated World Cup final.
Prediction: Argentina 2-1 France
Argentina vs France Head-to-Head
Good record against France and has won six out of the 12 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to France’s three victories.
- Lionel Messi is Argentina’s most prolific goalscorer at the FIFA World Cup with 11 goals and could surpass Diego Maradona’s tally of eight World Cup assists this weekend.
- Argentina will play their sixth World Cup final this weekend – only Germany has competed in more World Cup finals with eight appearances.
- France has reached the World Cup final four times since they won the trophy in 1998 – twice as many as any other nation has managed during this period.
- Argentina has won two of their last three matches against France but did lose their previous meeting against Les Bleus in 2018 by a 4-3 scoreline.
- France is unbeaten in their last 10 matches against nations from South America in the FIFA World Cup.
- This is the 11th World Cup final between a South American nation and a European nation – the South American nation has won the trophy on seven of the 10 previous occasions.
Argentina vs. France odds
Provided by Tipico Sports; Access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated Saturday at 10:27 p.m. ET.
- Moneyline: Argentina +170 (bet $100 to win $170) | France +185 (bet $100 to win $185) | Draw +215
- Over/Under: 2.5 (O: +135 | U: -155)
World Cup winner’s Prize Money?
For 2022, FIFA has allocated $42m to the winning team – an increase of $4m compared with four years ago in Russia. In addition to the prize money, the winning team will receive a gold-plated bronze replica of the 18-carat gold trophy – measuring 38cm (15 inches) in height and weighing 6kg (13lbs) – designed by Italian artist Silvio Gazzaniga.
Tags: fifa,fifa world cup,fifa world cup final,world cup final,2022 fifa world cup final,fifa world cup 2022,argentina vs france final,fifa 23 argentina vs france,argentina vs france fifa 23,argentina vs france preview,argentina football,argentina vs france world cup,france vs argentina 4-3,france argentina 4-3,argentina vs francia,argentina vs france world cup final