Chelsea face Real Madrid at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday for the second leg of their UEFA Champions League quarter-final clash.The Champions League race to the finale is heating up. Both the top clubs of Europe will lock horns against each other. The clash on display will be elite. We will see several small contests among this big contest.
This game is just too special as it features the Champions League winners of 2021 taking on the Champions League winners of 2022. Here is an in-depth look at how the teams are shaping up:
UEFA Champions League 2023 Today Match Details
- Match date: Tuesday, April 18
- Time: 1:00 AM
- Venue: Stamford Bridge
Chelsea Line Up
- Kepa (Goalkeeper)
- Reece James (Wing Back)
- Wesley Fofana (Centre Back)
- Marc Cucurella (Centre Back)
- Ben Chilwell (Wing Back)
- Mateo Kovacic (Midfielder)
- Enzo Fernandez (Midfielder)
- N’Golo Kante (Midfielder)
- Mykhaylo Mudryk (Forward)
- Kai Havertz (Forward)
- Joao Felix (Forward)
Real Madrid Line Up
- Thibaut Courtois (Goalkeeper)
- Dani Carvajal (Defender)
- Eder Militao (Defender)
- David Alaba (Defender)
- Eduardo Camavinga (Defense)
- Luka Modric (Mid-Fielder)
- Toni Kroos (Mid-Fielder/Playmaker)
- Federico Valverde (Mid-Fielder)
- Karim Benzema (Striker)
- Vinicius Jr (Striker)
- Rodrygo (Striker)
UEFA Champions League 2023 Today Match Preview
Real Madrid is on a roll as it has always been. The team has scored 16 goals in its last 5 games. Winning 4 games out of the 5. The last game at the Bernabeu was fun. Vini Jr was their main man on that eve. He was toying around with Reece James. Vini’s pace simply seemed unmatched by Reece’s. Reece was outpaced by Vinicius.
They will not be looking to do anything exotic. The presence of David Alaba in defense gives them another boost. He may start ahead of Rudiger. The Los Blancos may go for a more standard 4-3-3 formation rather than their 4-4-2 formation. Vini and Toni Kroos, however, are doubtful starters, they have “muscular overload”. Ferland Mendy is also out due to a calf injury.
Real don win di Champions League for a record 14 times, dem beat Liverpool for last season final, and dem dey second for La Liga for Spain.
So dem ask Lampard if dem overturn Real advantage from di first leg and reach di semi-finals, weda e go rival 2012 wen, as a player, im help Chelsea win di Champions League for di first time.
“I no feel say anytin wey go happen tomorrow go beta pass winning di Champions League,” na wetin di 44-year-old, wey be Chelsea record goalscorer tok.
Where We Watch Chelsea VS Real Madrid Match
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Chelsea vs Real Madrid prediction
- Morale for Chelsea dey very low. Dem dey struggles to score goals, football pesin Bolarinwa Olajide tok.
- Bolarinwa adds say: ‘’Chelsea no get option dan to attack as soon as di whistle blow for dis game.’’
- Real Madrid bin rests key players for the weekend and gets a near-full-strength team.
- Dem be favorites for di tie and dem go finish di job for Stamford Bridge to end Chelsea’s slim chance of finishing a troubled campaign with a trophy.
- Prediction: Chelsea 1-3 Real Madrid